Stupid little things that bug you

Bloody work colleague

I been on shed loads of manual handling courses but we had one last week.

Tuesday we were lifting a plant planter, we do things correctly to start with than on the count of 3 he lifts and moves the planter towards him !.

Meaning I end up lifting with it being pulled away from my body meaning my fucking back has gone again. As I learn forward and try and move towards him, or let it drop down my shins and onto my feet.

Angry not the word

I have always found it irritating playing Scrabble with people who know loads of completely obscure words. However. My other half plays 'Words with Friends' with her Mother which is a kind of App based scrabble. She was busy tonight so asked me to play in her place. Some of the words her mother played (and were accepted) were;
Mea
Ab (an abbreviation which to me is not a word)
De
Huger (bad english)
Phiz
Trad
Oda
Ladens

WTF ???

Toyota Prius cars, not all of them just the ones that are used as taxis, got to be the worst drivers on the road. Grrrrrrr. Next time you get stuck behind a slow taxi chances are it'll be a Prius.

My missus! Doing my fucking head in lately...I literally don't get a minute to myself all week apart from watching City that's all I ever ask! I work days and she works evenings, She brings the kids to school and goes home from 9am-3pm she is by herself, Yes she does the housework ect but she also gets peace and quiet everyday...I go to work at 6am and get home at 6pm and then like to spend time with the kids before they go to bed, Most nights I go asleep when I put the kids down...Anyway, I've tried to stay up little later as it just feels like I work and sleep so I've started to watch Movies and Shows when the kids are asleep, She comes in the door from work at 11pm or so sits on the sofa and basically have her phone on full blast watching fucking TikTwats or Youtube whilst I've a film on, And when I'm asleep early she NEVER goes into the sitting room after work she always goes straight to bed munching on a fucking buscuit and the big light shining off her phone light a fucking lighthouse.

Anybody want to take her off my hands?? FFS
Yes , yes I do.

People in the background on the Antiques Roadshow who nod there head like they knew what the thing was & how much it was worth just because they are on the TV,
ie, some old bloke brings a long bit of old wooden stick onto the show, The expert says "ah yes this is a very rare 15th century Polynesian murder stick & is worth around £25,000" & some dickhead in the background is nodding away wisely like they knew that all along when really they just thought it was a old stick!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.