Stupid little things that bug you

People in the background on the Antiques Roadshow who nod there head like they knew what the thing was & how much it was worth just because they are on the TV,
ie, some old bloke brings a long bit of old wooden stick onto the show, The expert says "ah yes this is a very rare 15th century Polynesian murder stick & is worth around £25,000" & some dickhead in the background is nodding away wisely like they knew that all along when really they just thought it was a old stick!

Also the faux look of shock affected by people who take something valuable in and then pretend they didn't know what it was worth before hearing it from the expert. Like there's no such thing as the internet. They're basically there to show off.

Also, while I think about it, those bastards who find out something is, surprisingly, worth a few bob but then claim they'd never sell it, it "means too much" to them. Yeah, so why did you take it to be valued ?

Mind you, it's made up for by the saps who take their family heirloom, "treasured for generations of the family", which turns out to be reproduction crap. To watch their greedy faces fall when they're told it's not worth putting in the auction is a highlight of the show (although I only watch it for Fiona Bruce). In front of millions too. You love to see it.

Wireless printers that don’t connect

I swear this fucking thing is going through the window in a minute
I remember being round a mates house and walking passed his brothers room and seeing the brother standing over the printer holding his laptop and shouting "I can see it, you could see it yesterday why the fuck can you not see it now you useless piece of shit" only for the printer to start working and print out multiple pages.
Still tickles me to this day 15 years later.

I remember being round a mates house and walking passed his brothers room and seeing the brother standing over the printer holding his laptop and shouting "I can see it, you could see it yesterday why the fuck can you not see it now you useless piece of shit" only for the printer to start working and print out multiple pages.
Still tickles me to this day 15 years later.
Brilliant

I’ve given up in the end as my pc has obviously fallen out with the printer and not talking anymore!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.