Stupid little things that bug you

My tendency to want to post daft things when I see different headings on threads!!
For example just now I saw the thread ‘Who is the better striker?’ So I typed (but obviously didn’t post) “I want to say me but I’ve only ever been on strike for an hour”…..how daft is that?
Some of my daft postings I haven’t resisted as a few of you can testify.

I do beg your pardon if I post a daft post in a serious thread. :-) mea culpa.

I swear some of you have been reading my diary.
I can relate to every fucking one of the annoying wifes/partners gripes

I swear some of you have been reading my diary.
I can relate to every fucking one of the annoying wifes/partners gripes
@roach3 How about....
'What time do you want to leave?'
'9.30.
'Well I still have to dry my hair, do my make up, get ready and sort some stuff out, I won't be ready until 10, maybe later'
'So why did you ask me, why not just say you'd be ready at 10.30, well go then,'

I'll let you guess which is me and which is Mrs Mist but as a clue, I don't wear make up or take 3 hours to get ready for the shops.

When you blatantly give way to some **** and they just drive past without even looking at you let alone doing that “little wave” shit they’re supposed to do, the arrogant cunts.
I actually bib, flash my headlights and wave to them to get their attention, funny how they know exactly what I mean.

Another one, those that let you out, but raise their finger off the steering wheel, point at you, and then move their finger in the direction for you to go, just the once like they’re in charge and ordering you around, many a time I’ve just told them to ‘fuck off’ and waited for someone who has the courtesy to look at you, give you the thumbs up, and wave you in (like I do), funny how they know exactly why you’re doing it too, guess there’s just loads of arrogant wanker drivers out there.

Car nerds who make sweeping generalisations on the millions of people who drive a certain make of car.

Also the fact that 99% of car drivers think they’re great but 99% of other car drivers are shit. Do the math.

I actually bib, flash my headlights and wave to them to get their attention, funny how they know exactly what I mean.

Another one, those that let you out, but raise their finger off the steering wheel, point at you, and then move their finger in the direction for you to go, just the once like they’re in charge and ordering you around, many a time I’ve just told them to ‘fuck off’ and waited for someone who has the courtesy to look at you, give you the thumbs up, and wave you in (like I do), funny how they know exactly why you’re doing it too, guess there’s just loads of arrogant wanker drivers out there.
Shit I do the second part of your post.

That's got to stop.

Thinking about it out of 560+ pages there's very few admissions and lots of likes. I'm not having it that all of BM are 'innocent' & in agreement.

Celebrities who give their kids stupid names. Prime example - Jamie Oliver. His kids are called:

Poppy Honey Rosie
Petal Blossom Rainbow
Daisy Boo Pamela
River Rocket Blue Dallas
Buddy Bear Maurice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.