Stupid little things that bug you

Doctors receptionists, think they're little gods, but they're jumped up little fucking nobodies.
Them and Post Office counter staff are as bad as each other.

Bugs me when I carry a load of shopping to the car, I can almost guarantee when I put them all in one hand to find my car keys, they’ll be in the pocket on the opposite side where I can’t reach them so have to put it all down.

That the girls in the film Taken were going round Europe following U2 on their European tour.

U2?

That was less believable than how easy it was for Liam Neeson to kill the 87 people, or however many it was he killed, half of which with a 1-2 combo.

That the girls in the film Taken were going round Europe following U2 on their European tour.

U2? That was less believable than how easy it was for Liam Neeson to kill the 87 people, or however many it was he killed, half of which with a 1-2 combo.
I had a mate that had to drive his two girls all over southern Ontario and the northern states watching Hanson.
I still maintain that he loved it.

I had a mate that had to drive his two girls all over southern Ontario and the northern states watching Hanson.
I still maintain that he loved it.
Now, Hanson is more believable than two girls going round watching U2.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.