Stupid little things that bug you

Hahaha I'm the same I use my elbow even for opening doors I use my elbow to push the handle down. The amount of people you see touching those buttons and using their phone or even eating food after it is crazy. Then they wonder why they are not feeling well!
When our eldest son was little (about 5) he got invited to a birthday party at the Great American Ice Creamery.
Anyway, they brought this big steel trough out full of ice cream, all the kids were given a spoon to dig in, after 15 minutes it was a disgusting liquidy mess and kids were still dipping in, sharing each other's saliva haha.

Wife went fucking mental and got that practice stopped.

My missus would love him hahaha

When getting off or on the tram I'm the only guy who uses his elbow to press the door button. everybody else uses their thumb..... (probably a thousand other people have touched that button by afternoon). Then they touch their phone !!
I would argue that contact with objects is actually good as it helps build the immune system. Since Covid people have become so frightened it cannot be good for us in the long run.

Fucking germaphobes. When I was a kid I would pick up chewed up bubble gum off the rd and eat it. Usually had tyre tracks in it and I had to pick out the bits of stones.
We are becoming frightened of everything. Mrs Mist constantly gels her hands with sanitiser, me I just get on with life. Germs don't harm you like people want you to believe (especially those that work for Domestos)

Fucking germaphobes. When I was a kid I would pick up chewed up bubble gum off the rd and eat it. Usually had tyre tracks in it and I had to pick out the bits of stones.
No shit, being made to eat dirt by my older brother, all the other shit that we'd get into. Any time I see a perfect work shop tells me nothing is getting done there, I've always got twenty projects going on in my head, it can get frustrating at times I guess

We are becoming frightened of everything. Mrs Mist constantly gels her hands with sanitiser, me I just get on with life. Germs don't harm you like people want you to believe (especially those that work for Domestos)
So do you wash your hands after shitting & pissing Misty ?

True a lot of germs don't harm you but touching push buttons and handles on public transport is a great way of catching colds and flu. I've never gone so long without either since I started being more careful

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.