Stupid little things that bug you

When people copy your boss in to emails. Why does it make a difference to the response they're hoping to receive? It is modern day grassing and my boss normally laughs and sides with me with 100% of discussions.

When people copy your boss in to emails. Why does it make a difference to the response they're hoping to receive? It is modern day grassing and my boss normally laughs and sides with me with 100% of discussions.

It's always fun to keep responding to those people and removing the boss again. You know they'll be fuming about it, and that makes it very rewarding.

For pity's sake. I wish goal scorers would stop all this nonsense of "messaged" celebrations. Poses, finger wagging, baby rocking, praise to god/Allah and so on. Then VAR kicks in...

Blondes who dye their roots black.
I remember about 30 years ago, my son, about 6 at the time, was asked to describe his Mam in an assembly where the parents were present, he said “she’s got blonde hair, but black underneath”, everybody pissed themselves, except for his Mam ):-).

Anyway, parents who just abandon their cars anywhere picking up kids from school, one yesterday decided to block the entrance to the local park so the Parks workers couldn’t get in or out, fuckin bone idle bastards some of them, just to save having to walk a bit further.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.