Stupid little things that bug you

Bus drivers turning off engine when stopping at bus stops even when there’s only one person getting on, guess it must be bus companies policy, emissions etc but would of thought starting & stopping engine uses more fuel?

Bus drivers turning off engine when stopping at bus stops even when there’s only one person getting on, guess it must be bus companies policy, emissions etc but would of thought starting & stopping engine uses more fuel?
I don't think it's the drivers who do it. It's probably auto stop/start.

Me falling asleep watching films.

Can take me a full week to get through a film sometimes because I’ll fall asleep after 15 minutes or so and the next evening will forget where I was up to.

I've got two express stores near me. What if I go to both? Hey wife, I'm off to tesco's
Certainly wouldnt have an apostrophe anyway :-)...i suppose you could say you are going to the Tescos but i dont think thats correct either as Tesco is the name / brand. Theres only one Tesco, but it has multiple stores :-)

Maybe it should be Tescii

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.