Stupid little things that bug you

Motorist who drive in heavy rain or fog without using their headlights, or even sidelights!
Unfortunately the stupid design of the modern motor car has made this more common.
The interior lighting on the dash/instrument panel will be lit up and often makes the driver think his(or her) exterior lights are on.
But there's also dumb fucks out there too :-)

Paying-in machines at the bank that don't work (and haven't worked for at least a week) leaving me with no alternative but to queue up behind some dozy woman who has forgotten her PIN and needs to draw out £500 and has to spend forever proving who she is and sorting it out before I can pay in one cheque, which takes about 10 seconds when I actually get there.

People who have a dog, take them for a walk, let dog shit on pavement and don’t clear it up.
Almost as bad (but far more baffling), the lazy, selfish twats who bag up their dog's turd but then hang it on a branch! Do they think the local council employs someone to collect bags of dogshit from tree branches?

Paying-in machines at the bank that don't work (and haven't worked for at least a week) leaving me with no alternative but to queue up behind some dozy woman who has forgotten her PIN and needs to draw out £500 and has to spend forever proving who she is and sorting it out before I can pay in one cheque, which takes about 10 seconds when I actually get there.
Could you not post your cheque to the branch. I have been doing this for years but I don't know if your bank supports this, (it probably does though).

Since when did a Toilet become a Rest Room? our local Garden Centre has had a re-furb & all of a sudden the Toilet has gone & there is a big new sign for the "Rest Room"? same old bogs as before, no sofas or comfy leather chairs so why the change of name?

Since when did a Toilet become a Rest Room? our local Garden Centre has had a re-furb & all of a sudden the Toilet has gone & there is a big new sign for the "Rest Room"? same old bogs as before, no sofas or comfy leather chairs so why the change of name?
Progress mate. Once upon a time the sign would have said, “Shitter“.

I hate all christmas songs, Its the same turgid rendition I have listened to for over fifty years. I enjoyed the song when they first featured in the hit parade pop pickers but Slade / Band Aid, Kirsty McColl, etc for the past 30 to 50 years does my head in.
And don’t get me started in Mariah Carey or that Santa baby song, they can all fuck off.

Yes , I know, I resemble the Grinch.
'A very merry Christmas'....

Well, it is where a lot of people go for a rest when they’re in work.

I have a lie down in Trap 3 sometimes.

People calling work loos or public toilets the ‘bathroom’ do my head in n’all. Is there a bath in there, is there?!

The fact that out next game being the Dippers means that I have to look at their bloody badge every time I go on to Blue moon, and will have to do so for another 3 weeks.!!!!

People asking me all the time where I am from.

I tell them the town, but they reply, "No, where are you really from?"

"Oh, England", I will reply.

Actually, I don't give a toss, a perfectly normal question............but when they ask, "Are you from Australia?"

Well, that's a step too far!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.