Stupid little things that bug you

Gobshites walking on the footpath with their head stuck into the phone...Got fed up of it today and decided to just walk straight into the twat doing it.
I always do that.

I’m such a twat with it, even those that see me in their peripheral vision and do move over… I move too so they walk into me still!

During our long train ride in Canada we had 4 young ladies sat adjacent to us, 18 or 19 years old.
They were a bit giggly and a bit loud but just happy I guess to be travelling together.

Anyway you could hear every word and I started to "tune into" the number of time they said "like" in every sentence.
Surprised this hasn't had more "likes" tbh.

During our long train ride in Canada we had 4 young ladies sat adjacent to us, 18 or 19 years old.
They were a bit giggly and a bit loud but just happy I guess to be travelling together.

Anyway you could hear every word and I started to "tune into" the number of time they said "like" in every sentence.

After an hour it was driving me crazy. You were allocated your seat so couldn't really move. 5 hours of it from Toronto to Montreal ffs.

I hold @Barcon completely responsible, the ****...

I’d have given this a like had you included pics.

People that constantly blame America and capitalism for everything from the corner shop shutting to a toilet pipe breaking and not being able to get a replacement.

Commentators/pundits that can't recognise when a corner or free-kick is hit deliberately low or to the near post looking for a flick on. 'It was a poor corner'. No, it just didn't quite work, like the vast majority of corners.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.