Stupid little things that bug you

Twats, like the one I’ve just been working with for 12 hours, who ask you a question and then two words into your answer, interrupt you and go on a 20 minute monologue answering it themselves. Boring bastard.

I’m off to bed. Getting grumpy now.
I was sat next to that same boring twat last night at a pub quiz. Banging on and on about 9.00 am daily meetings and travelling to ' UKRAINE ' ( just so he could be heard...) a few years ago...' BEFORE THE WAR ( just so he could be heard...) and how HE COULD RUN THE BUSINESS HE WORKED FOR MORE EFFICIENTLY ( just so he could be heard...). I kid you not, the scruffy twat looked fucking homeless. He was mildly more entertaining than the match.

I was driving behind one of these tossers the other week and ironically they were driving like a tw*t. Didn't bother indicating, never gave way to oncoming traffic going down a sharp incline with obstruction on our side of the road.

Shove your sticker up your arse, it is your driving that is the danger to your offspring.
I was in the passenger seat of a car a few years ago, some twat in the lane next to us started merging into our lane without indicating and if he’d carried on he’d have just squished into the side of our car.

The person driving the car I was in, beeped her horn and I stuck my hand out of the window and did a kind of *the road’s curving left, your lane is there, you idiot* motion.

He then started getting right up our arse and trying to undertake us and giving it the wanker sign and trying to drive 40mph in a 30 street.

We met at the next lights side-by-side and he and his missus were giving us shit. He offered me out for a fight so I took my seat belt off and went to open my door and the lights turned green… he sped off and we saw he had a baby in the back seat and a ‘Baby on Board’ sign in the back window.

Twat!

I was in the passenger seat of a car a few years ago, some twat in the lane next to us started merging into our lane without indicating and if he’d carried on he’d have just squished into the side of our car.

The person driving the car I was in, beeped her horn and I stuck my hand out of the window and did a kind of *the road’s curving left, your lane is there, you idiot* motion.

He then started getting right up our arse and trying to undertake us and giving it the wanker sign and trying to drive 40mph in a 30 street.

We met at the next lights side-by-side and he and his missus were giving us shit. He offered me out for a fight so I took my seat belt off and went to open my door and the lights turned green… he sped off and we saw he had a baby in the back seat and a ‘Baby on Board’ sign in the back window.

Twat!
Bit harsh, innit, calling the baby a twat?

Sane here, mate, but I fear you are fighting a losing battle - the false apostrophists will take no notice of your admirable homily and continue to mangle our language and its usages.
Even explaining about possesseion is lost on many - it is fraught with traps for the unwary. Someone on another thread recently talked about the "player's lounge" (sic) when alluding to the lounge used by all the players - I almost replied and asked him which individual player had a lounge of his own.
Still, perhaps not as bad as the shop I saw with a display of apples called "Golden Deliciou's". I felt like going in and buying one golden deliciou. But I feared the irony would be lost on whoever served me.

There's a shop in Bury purporting to sell M&S seconds without explicitly saying it. Its signage proclaims "You Know Who's". Annoys me every time I see it.

People who put 'baby on board' stickers on their car, so fucking what!
The original idea, from the good old U. S of A was so that if you're car was mangled in an accident the services would know you had baby on board
But its sadly become a form of showing off, like they are the only parents in the world

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.