Stupid little things that bug you

When you order a full English breakfast and the beans are served in a little pot and, worse still, then placed on your plate. Not only is it damn stupid to look at and make it harder to eat, it also transfers germs from the work surface in the kitchen to your plate and the other food items.
I don't attempt to eat them out of the pot. I just tip them on to the plate.

Members on BM who ask for info which they could easily find on line if they weren’t such lazy buggers.

OIP.gBhB5Ljq3GSVMe3VDKnLnAHaE9

Mumbles on and on with his boring drivel
So much my brain switches off
I actually find it difficult to concentrate on the action when he's having an incoherent chant with Evil Kneville . I like to keep the sound on for the crowd noise so I compromise and only have the sound on when City have the ball. It cuts out 30%-40% of Tyler including his gloating if the other lot score.

Members on BM who ask for info which they could easily find on line if they weren’t such lazy buggers.
Members on BM who ask for info about transfers, when the person who has the info about transfers posts his information when he has it, without being asked. It reminds me of this:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.