Stupid little things that bug you

Just been on the bus to Manchester for the first time in a long time as trains on strike, why does every fuker have to eat takeaways and sup cans and then leave all their shite on the seat?
fukin scumbags……
Because they are lazy scum that were brought up by lazy scum.

Just been on the bus to Manchester for the first time in a long time as trains on strike, why does every fuker have to eat takeaways and sup cans and then leave all their shite on the seat?
fukin scumbags……
Travelling on public transport leaves a lot to be desired sometimes. I however would ban snacking on local public transport. I think they already have a ban in place on the tram network and yet I’ve been on a tram when those inspector type folk have been on and young men have been blatantly munching away on Greggs type pasties and they haven’t intervened. So there you go.

Those posters on BM who insist on a space between a comma or exclamation mark and the word that precedes it. For example, 'Now I've been put right , I understand that the correct term is barm !'.
You know who you are.

I recently installed a coat hook rail thing that used six flat head BRASS screws.
Guess how many didn't strip out or snap.
I always take my own screws with me when doing those sort of jobs, wondered for years why screws that come with things always seem to be made of a brittle plastic but look like brass?

People like the woman ahead of me at the customer service desk at the supermarket this morning who handed over a fistful of lottery tickets while mumbling "Can you check these for me luv?". Inevitably there were no winners.
My local Co-Op has an "Express" check-out counter. Express!? Customers, buying 'phone top-ups, dithering over scratch cards, customers with more than 10 items. To buy fags, the assistant unlocks the "special" cabinet, hunts around, "Not got them, have these instead?", re-locks, customer changes mind, "20 not10".
I did email regional head office pointing out it was hardly "Express". They did respond stating they would do something about it and they did... they removed the "Express" sign.

I recently installed a coat hook rail thing that used six flat head BRASS screws.
Guess how many didn't strip out or snap.
Haha, they're completely worthless. Even those screw they supply for the hidden deck fasteners are worthless, look at them wrong and they strip out

fukin scumbags……
I’ve pondered something in the Manchester Skyline thread where we might have more scumbags than other cities.

I use buses a lot, I’ve been on buses in many other cities… none are as disgusting as Manchester buses.

I think we have a proper problem with utter cunts littering and just leaving everything in a tip and not giving a shit about leaving it.

I find Manchester more filthy compared to anywhere else in the country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.