Stupid little things that bug you

Thoughtless motorists who park their car right on the corner of a junction. I'm about to turn left into a side street but a van is parked right on the corner, I have to go round it on the wrong side of the carriageway but at the same time my view ahead is blocked. I'm half in - half out, can't go ahead until I'm sure it's safe and blocking traffic behind. Then, along comes some dickhead blasting his horn when he can see the situation.

Lidl today, I had 4 items in my hand waiting in the queue just shy of the conveyor belt when they opened another til next to me, the 2 ladies behind me were like a pair of Olympic gold medalists even with full trolleys. No thought of me technically being next with only 4 things.

I was in no rush as it happens but, even if I've loaded the belt and I see the person behind me has a couple of things I always let them ahead of me.

Lidl today, I had 4 items in my hand waiting in the queue just shy of the conveyor belt when they opened another til next to me, the 2 ladies behind me were like a pair of Olympic gold medalists even with full trolleys. No thought of me technically being next with only 4 things.

I was in no rush as it happens but, even if I've loaded the belt and I see the person behind me has a couple of things I always let them ahead of me.
I usually let someone with a handful of items go in front of me unless I'm pressed for time. I've had it where people have let me go before them plenty of times, it's common decency. I know it would be quicker using self scanning tills but I've had that much trouble with them in the past that I can't be bothered with them, plus i don't agree with stores putting them in to save on labour costs.

Yeah same here. Then you sometimes get people behind you tutting because you’ve let someone go in front of you when they’ve only got a toothbrush, toothpaste, condoms and lube and will be about 40seconds flat at the till.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.