Stupid little things that bug you

Those posters on BM who insist on a space between a comma or exclamation mark and the word that precedes it. For example, 'Now I've been put right , I understand that the correct term is barm !'.
You know who you are.
It's time all this was brought to a full stop.....

Knobheads who light fucking bonfires.

Nice mild day open all the windows to let fresh in and than popped to the shop. Get back house stinks of smoke, no chance of putting the washing on the line now. These people are complete wankers. Have to use the tumble dryer now :(

Knobheads who light fucking bonfires.

Nice mild day open all the windows to let fresh in and than popped to the shop. Get back house stinks of smoke, no chance of putting the washing on the line now. These people are complete wankers. Have to use the tumble dryer now :(
Agreed 100%.
My neighbours had a bonfire last night.
I should not be having to fully close my windows to keep out the smell.
Also they were chunnering on until about 1am.
They are also rags.
Cnuts!

I'll go none. It's a trick question; everybody knows you pre tap the thread holes with a steel screw then pop in the brass ones without stripping. :-)
It was into fire rated drywall and it came with drywall anchors. The problem was that the supplied anchors were crap and disintegrated upon contact with screwdriver and drywall.
I ended up having to use my own anchors that had apparently seemed to have a finer thread that the brass screws didn't like very much.
Lots of slow turns with the flat head screwdriver so that it wouldn't slip off the screw caused the brass to heat up and snap.
You get one more guess and there will be bonus points if you can figure out what I did to make it work ; )

It was into fire rated drywall and it came with drywall anchors. The problem was that the supplied anchors were crap and disintegrated upon contact with screwdriver and drywall.
I ended up having to use my own anchors that had apparently seemed to have a finer thread that the brass screws didn't like very much.
Lots of slow turns with the flat head screwdriver so that it wouldn't slip off the screw caused the brass to heat up and snap.
You get one more guess and there will be bonus points if you can figure out what I did to make it work ; )
Can I guess can I guess can I guess?

You employed someone who knew what he was doing ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.