Stupid little things that bug you

Knobheads who light fucking bonfires.

Nice mild day open all the windows to let fresh in and than popped to the shop. Get back house stinks of smoke, no chance of putting the washing on the line now. These people are complete wankers. Have to use the tumble dryer now :(
And fucking wood burners. The whole culdesac stinks of wood and the cats have come in smelling of it . Might light the bbq and cook something once they open their bathroom window

It was into fire rated drywall and it came with drywall anchors. The problem was that the supplied anchors were crap and disintegrated upon contact with screwdriver and drywall.
I ended up having to use my own anchors that had apparently seemed to have a finer thread that the brass screws didn't like very much.
Lots of slow turns with the flat head screwdriver so that it wouldn't slip off the screw caused the brass to heat up and snap.
You get one more guess and there will be bonus points if you can figure out what I did to make it work ; )
Wax the threads? I'm out after that. Sounds like a nightmare.

Wax the threads? I'm out after that. Sounds like a nightmare.
I put my own drywall anchors in then removed them and replaced them with the ones that were supplied and I used one of these bad boys to prevent the flat head driver slipping out. : )

milwaukee-bit-holders-extensions-48-32-4508-64_600.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.