Stupid little things that bug you

I’m normally someone who takes the piss out of whinging old fuckers who think the world is coming to an end because of a few Americanisations creeping into our language.

Having said that.

TV programmes come in series not fucking seasons.

Does anyone remember the song Purple Love Balloon by Cud? That’s what pops into my head when I hear about the Chinese spy balloon.

On topic: my **** cat scratched my leg and made it bleed. I have no idea why, I didn’t touch him.

Hard boiled eggs. Picking the shell off which takes 25% of the egg with it leaving you with a egg with loads of craters
My wife can solve your problem...put the eggs in a round tupperware type container with lid on and shake for a few seconds, shells comes off and egg remains intact. It's brilliant, honest.

Hard boiled eggs. Picking the shell off which takes 25% of the egg with it leaving you with a egg with loads of craters
Are they duck billed platypus eggs cos i never have that problem with my chicken eggs.
Speaking of Duck billed things, did you know they are unique in the animal world ? They are the only animal to lay eggs and then produce milk. In other words they are the only animal that can make an omelette.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.