Stupid little things that bug you

Cockapoos, labradoodles, poovaliers. Three grand for a mongrel? Get to the rescue and adopt a dog, my greyhound cost me £125, money well spent.
I have a Cavoodle. Love him to bits :)

331057851_754934649164699_4826535180341260392_n.jpg

Made up dog breed names. They were mongrels when I was a kid.
When my lad was still around I remember chatting to someone in the park and asked them what breed their dog was, “a Cavapoochon” she replied, I mentioned we had a mongrel called Jay when I was a kid, oddly, she didn’t find it funny o:-).
& getting rescue dogs from some far off country, like we havnt got enough rescue dogs to chose from here?
It’s almost become some kind of status symbol now (like having duck lips), I’m convinced it’s just attention seeking.

& getting rescue dogs from some far off country, like we havnt got enough rescue dogs to chose from here?
Oh you've done it now the attack dogs came after me when a thread was started about this and I said exactly the same.
Apparently it's soooooo difficult to get a stray from the dogs home in Salford. It's much easier to fly to Romania, drive miles, pick the dog up, sort the paper work in minutes and fly home, ....
Especially if its a famous person and its on the Internet and then bluemoon.

When my lad was still around I remember chatting to someone in the park and asked them what breed their dog was, “a Cavapoochon” she replied, I mentioned we had a mongrel called Jay when I was a kid, oddly, she didn’t find it funny o:-).

It’s almost become some kind of status symbol now (like having duck lips), I’m convinced it’s just attention seeking.

Had exactly the same conversation in a pub with a bloke and his mongrel. He was properly offended.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.