Stupid little things that bug you

Weather forecasters when talking about the weather saying “the here and now” What is that? How about just saying ”Here’s the weather for today”. The woman on North West says it every day and it really gets on my goat, I have to shout back at the telly.
All the weather forecasters now insist on getting at least two, “expect a lidl bit of this and a lidl bit of that” in to their report.
That Louise “Lidl” Leah is the worst offender.
For Christ’s sake, your not on some Yankee obscure TV station having to wear an outfit that reflects the weather, your on the BRITISH BBC. The word is little and it is a meaningless saying in any case.

All the weather forecasters now insist on getting at least two, “expect a lidl bit of this and a lidl bit of that” in to their report.
For Christ’s sake, your not on some Yankee obscure TV station having to wear an outfit that reflects the weather, your on the BRITISH BBC. The word is little and it is meaningless saying in any case.
You listen to Louise ! I don't give a fuck what she says I just ogle.

You listen to Louise ! I don't give a fuck what she says I just ogle.
She definitely needs to wear shorter skirts, stop waving her hands around like Nick the aren’t I smug Clegg, get herself a boob job and stop saying effing lidl, before she makes it on to my, she is worth a length list

For Christ’s sake, your not on some Yankee obscure TV station having to wear an outfit that reflects the weather, your on the BRITISH BBC. The word is little and it is a meaningless saying in any case.
Supertramp have much to answer for...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.