Stupid little things that bug you

When the packaging is too big for the product to make it look like there is a lot more product in the packaging than there actually is.

I know it's commonplace to do this to some extent but some companies royally take the piss. Walkers and Cadbury's seem to be the worst culprits.

I opened a bag of Walkers the other week and discovered about 10 sorry looking crisps in the bottom of the bag.

Bloody scandalous, I tell ya...

Well if you press the button when there’s traffic, but then there’s a break in traffic enabling you to cross before the lights change then that’s fair enough.

Used to love pressing the buttons for a laugh as a kid.
There was an incident where a ten year old lad was shot by an irate motorist for pushing the button but not crossing the road.

They don't advertise that they pour raw sewage into our rivers.
They can choose between paying shareholder dividends or paying for treatment chemicals. Guess which they choose, and it's no surprise when the current shower of shit government allow them to get away with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.