Stupid little things that bug you

I know somebody ….. etc.. ok ( eye rolling emoticon )
perish the thought, my dear fellow.
i just posted earlier that i don't even like a dribble-down of brown.

and i'm not married.

and i've never used adultwork.
(though it's always worth a gander of women in your postode area to see if you recognise any of them)

Same goes for white towels in hotels. I stayed in a hotel for New Years eve in Montreal a few years ago.
Had a shower the next day. Dried myself off with a white towel and put a 16" bacon strip up the length of it from drying my arsehole.
Haha, you don't clean your cornhole in the shower ?

i know someone who likes to be voluntarily shat upon.
he's married, wife not into it.
he found a woman on adultwork who offered this service.
he sees her all the time now, doesn't pay any more, she loves it.

funny old world.
Brilliant!
I knew someone who had a glass table for a certain purpose…..
There was a story about an ex-rugby union coach at Sale who used to make his wife hold in her shit and when he got home he’d lie under a glass table cracking one off while she shat on it from above.

Can’t remember his name now.

I knew someone who had a glass table for a certain purpose…..
Or the other reason as Joseph Wambaugh described in his police novel The Choirboys.
A woman copper came out the shower and sat on a glass table only to find after a few minutes a male colleague underneath the table licking it. Apparently he was trying to eat pressed ham through the cellophane wrapper.

Brilliant!

There was a story about an ex-rugby union coach at Sale who used to make his wife hold in her shit and when he got home he’d lie under a glass table cracking one off while she shat on it from above.

Can’t remember his name now.
This rumour has been doing the rounds since at least 1989. I remember a big gay ex soldier i used to work with explaining how one of his boyfriends would make him do it. I was reminded of it by an episode of Inside Number 9 i watched last week.

This must be one of those wanking and finding tea and biscuits at the side of your bed moments

This rumour has been doing the rounds since at least 1989. I remember a big gay ex soldier i used to work with explaining how one of his boyfriends would make him do it. I was reminded of it by an episode of Inside Number 9 i watched last week.

This must be one of those wanking and finding tea and biscuits at the side of your bed moments
That would be great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.