Stupid little things that bug you

Or the other reason as Joseph Wambaugh described in his police novel The Choirboys.
A woman copper came out the shower and sat on a glass table only to find after a few minutes a male colleague underneath the table licking it. Apparently he was trying to eat pressed ham through the cellophane wrapper.
The old glass bottomed boat, thanks to Viz Profanisaurus for that one.

Seeing Burnley’s parade has just reminded me of something that annoys me at this time of every year.

T-shirts and flags with:

“We are Premier League” on them.

What sort of fucking nonsense is that? Doesn’t even make any sense.

Joggers jogging in the road , you’re just a slightly quicker pedestrian , use the pavement !
Na they can get off the pavement too; don’t enjoy sweaty folk puffing and panting past me. Go to a running track.

Drivers who want to pull out into mainstream traffic just sitting with indicators on…..should only indicate when it’s clear to pull out…….mirror, signal & manoeuvre when clear
If I’ve read you correctly mate, then I disagree, indicators are to warn other road users in advance of what you’re intending to do, and that doesn’t mean at the instance you begin to make that manoeuvre.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.