Stupid little things that bug you

Just got some diesel and I can never get it to stop at £10 it always goes 1p over. What stupid thing bugs you?
I’ve found a petrol station in Eccles where you pay before you put the fuel in which eliminates that problem! The fuel is competitively priced so I go there now and it stops me fretting about going over the round figure.
Like you I always went over by 1p or so then ended up going for 10p and still went over so this saves my annoyance. :-)

That Money Supermarket advert when Dame Judy sends her team out to save money for seven people in seven places...

The 'team' race about but appear to do no more than leave a free ipad on a table in front of their new customer, and then bugger off.

Send me a free ipad and I'll sign up to a policy no bother.
Saw that.
I hate it when rich famous actors advertise shit, they don't need the money. We've got Mark Wahlberg persuading people to gamble here.
Annoying.

That Money Supermarket advert when Dame Judy sends her team out to save money for seven people in seven places...

The 'team' race about but appear to do no more than leave a free ipad on a table in front of their new customer, and then bugger off.

Send me a free ipad and I'll sign up to a policy no bother.
If you're going to SAVE circa £300 on your car insurance, it's quite possible that you're the type of person that doesn't need money saving tips anyway, as you are probably the owner of a Lambo, Bentley or Aston Martin. (There again you could be living in a large motor home).

When did double parking on the street become legal? Don't people look for a space round the corner anymore or is it now perfectly OK to stick the hazards on and leave the car blocking traffic?
I worked on Wilmslow Road / Curry Mile, Rusholme in the 1970s. It was quite common to see traffic brought to a standstill in both directions during the daytime by delivery vans and parked cars.

The last time I drove down there, about three years ago, it added half an hour to what used to be a 15 minute trip. Never again. Stockport Road in Levenshulme and Longsight is just as bad now.

Many of the 'main routes' into Manchester from the south of the city were developed in the days of the horse and cart, and have been hopelessly inadequate for the weight of traffic for 40+ years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.