Stupid little things that bug you

Went for my usual run along the Irwell path from Castlefield to Salford Quays & back this morning, leaving a bit earlier than normal to avoid the warmest part of the day, but at a time loads of people were walking towards town for work.
Without exception, every person I passed had their heads buried in their phones. As well as the risk of treading in the extensive collection of dog shit on that section of path, does noone care about their surroundings or personal safety these days?
On my return run, I was catching up with a young lady on a narrow section of path with nowhere to pass, so shouted "excuse me please" a couple of times. She completely ignored me, and continued to bury her head in her phone. She wasn't wearing headphones so she must have been completely transfixed.
I had no option but to slow down my run to her walking pace, until she finally noticed my presence & seemed to jump out of her skin.
Whilst I'm certainly not advocating such behaviour, it's clear to see why there are random attacks on people these days when they just walk round in a complete daze.

I second this, and also dog walkers with dogs off the lead.

Sometimes can't get out at crack of dawn so have to go in the evening for a run, end up being chased or have to slow my run down to avoid their feral dogs. I've tried all the excuse me and niceties but most are just selfish cunts and ignore you. Have to go off the beaten path if you are going for more serious training runs or go really late or early. Shouldn't be the case when minding your own business but we live in an overcrowded country.

I second this, and also dog walkers with dogs off the lead.

Sometimes can't get out at crack of dawn so have to go in the evening for a run, end up being chased or have to slow my run down to avoid their feral dogs. I've tried all the excuse me and niceties but most are just selfish cunts and ignore you. Have to go off the beaten path if you are going for more serious training runs or go really late or early. Shouldn't be the case when minding your own business but we live in an overcrowded country.

Have had similar issue with dog walkers before, especially those with the stretchy leads that take up the entire width of a path.
Saving that, my only feral creatures I've had issues with recently have been Canada Geese. For that reason, I'm staying clear of the banks of the Bridgewater Canal until the goslings have grown up a bit!

The thread about the call me girl from the cup final being removed.
it's beyond me, mate.

the screenshots are mine.
i posted 2 different threads about her and both were swiftly removed.

and yet,
she still remains in the bbc v itv thread
page 12 link

none of the mods have explained to me why.

perhaps it's okay to post her in amongst a thread,
but to not individually highlight her for legal reasons.

let's see if these are removed

6.png

3.png
7.png
8.png

none of the mods have explained to me why.

perhaps it's okay to post her in amongst a thread,
but to not individually highlight her for legal reasons.

let's see if these are removed

View attachment 81910

View attachment 81911
View attachment 81912
View attachment 81913
What legal reasons?! No laws have been broken, apart from her snorting half of Columbia by the look of it. I reckon people on here know her and they want to bury it before her name comes out:)

What legal reasons?! No laws have been broken, apart from her snorting half of Columbia by the look of it. I reckon people on here know her and they want to bury it before her name comes out:)
i know, that's all i can think and i suggested it here page 24

i posted a thread in the main forum yesterday after the match
"hahaha live on the bbc"
and it vanished almost immediately.

same again today in off-topic
"a thread of her own?"
vanished

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.