Stupid little things that bug you

Being in a shithouse of a league, lose our best players to pub clubs with cash and rich utter cunts who take our managers. Apart from that I’m not too fussed.

City fans on here who despite being told just about every other day, still post that the Rags are from Salford.

The Swamp was, is and until demolished, still will be in Old Trafford, formerly Lancashire now Trafford, Greater Manchester.

People who sit in their front garden.
Go to some of the less salubrious areas of Warrington.
Piss/shit/cigarette stained draylon couches, dragged onto unmowed "lawns". Add to this, a 1988 midi hifi system, belting out "choons", with a backdrop of language which would make a Northern comedian blush.

I thought we'd evolved.

Was at Arctics yesterday. 5 Scouse lads being noisy behind me at entrance (where security checks are done) and they got a bag of coke and shoved it up their snouts in broad daylight.

Once inside I saw one bloke in drifit sports gear and ON trainers (again unusual attire and heard they were choice of scallies in Liverpool now) with two girls. Next thing he's got a spoon of white powder and all of em at it. One of em talks. Yep Scouse.. not one lyric.sung between em either. The next gen are fucked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.