Stupid little things that bug you

So called fucking 'cafe culture'. Mrs laser and I went to a Costa this morning and just about managed to get a table. There were 8 laptop twats in there. 6 were each taking up a table for 4 and had long ago finished their coffees. Other people arriving couldn't get a seat so had to go elsewhere. All 8 were still there when we left. Selfish cunts.

People starting threads on forums and social media related to "where's everyone meeting up?" before an event or gig.
I'll base my pre event food & drink plans on where my mates are going and where sells decent food & drink rather than going somewhere just because everyone else is going there. And no, I'm not going to an Irish pub in continental Europe. I'm visiting there because I want to experience the local food and culture.

So called fucking 'cafe culture'. Mrs laser and I went to a Costa this morning and just about managed to get a table. There were 8 laptop twats in there. 6 were each taking up a table for 4 and had long ago finished their coffees. Other people arriving couldn't get a seat so had to go elsewhere. All 8 were still there when we left. Selfish cunts.
Ha ha...the mrs and I were having a breakfast in a 'posh' cafe in St Davids a few months ago and there was one of those sorts on a table for 4, empty coffee cup and a laptop, other people were waiting. Cant be profitable if you run a busy coffee shop and those shameless twats sitting there clogging up space for hours on end just so they can show you their latest Apple purchase. I'd be implementing a minimum charge or a time limit or you can fuck right off.

People starting threads on forums and social media related to "where's everyone meeting up?" before an event or gig.
I'll base my pre event food & drink plans on where my mates are going and where sells decent food & drink rather than going somewhere just because everyone else is going there. And no, I'm not going to an Irish pub in continental Europe. I'm visiting there because I want to experience the local food and culture.
I totally agree with what you say but them Irish pubs normally have the sport boxed off on tvs . Went in one in Germany when we played Munich and I asked for a local beer and they tried to give me Guinness then Heineken before I finally got a pilsner.

When you have finished spraying, turn the can upside down and spray until just air comes out. That the paint won't clog the nozzle.
I was talking to a local handy-man DIY-er about this, he said that that trick works with some can which only work if upright. Most cans today are designed to spray from any angle.
He also said that when it happens to him, with a nearly full can, he returns to B&Q and "Acquires" a new cap. He gave me one from his (large) collection.

Sit on one or more of the spare seats and growl if they get upset.

Whats your view on 'Working (cough) from home' ?

The wankers should be in their offices but it is their right to ponce about in Cafes being selfish.

Re the Irish pub. Totally agree. City get some beautiful european cities to play in but the first message from anyone is Are we meeting in 'O'Flanagans in ****** Square, Seville ?

I totally agree with what you say but them Irish pubs normally have the sport boxed off on tvs . Went in one in Germany when we played Munich and I asked for a local beer and they tried to give me Guinness then Heineken before I finally got a pilsner.

I did find something worse though, an English themed pub in Malmö when we were over for the Copenhagen game.
The walls were covered with pictures of the late Queen & English pub signs, but the closest thing to English beer was Bellhaven (Scottish).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.