Stupid little things that bug you

People starting threads on forums and social media related to "where's everyone meeting up?" before an event or gig.
I'll base my pre event food & drink plans on where my mates are going and where sells decent food & drink rather than going somewhere just because everyone else is going there. And no, I'm not going to an Irish pub in continental Europe. I'm visiting there because I want to experience the local food and culture.
@staffsblue Have you seen where they are all meeting in Antalaya ?

People who at full-time think it's a good idea to walk the wrong way up Joe Mercer Way/Wembley Way etc, 99.9% of people want to get home and there's always a couple of dicks usually zig zaging against the grain.

So called fucking 'cafe culture'. Mrs laser and I went to a Costa this morning and just about managed to get a table. There were 8 laptop twats in there. 6 were each taking up a table for 4 and had long ago finished their coffees. Other people arriving couldn't get a seat so had to go elsewhere. All 8 were still there when we left. Selfish cunts.
Yep, I hate those twats n’all. They have started clogging up my favourite coffee shop. Always take up a table for four on their own and sit there for two hours after having one coffee.

It’s a quiet cafe I go to, yet some of them will be shouting into their laptop screen on Zoom or whatever they’re on talking about profit margins or some shit, disturbing everyone else’s quiet time.

If you’re supposed to be working from home, fuck off and work from home. If you don’t want to work from home, fuck off and get in the office while I have a quiet coffee and cake you morons.

It’s not even a chain shop, it’s an indie, they could easily tell them to fuck off.

I wish they would.

Bob Mortimer has them spot on…

Last edited by a moderator:
Which is Czech....
Which is a big argument/ debate. I've got family who live in the Czech Republic and I agree their beer is better than the Germans. But the original point I was getting at was I'd rather drink the bar man's piss than the two drinks I was offered. On a side not if your in to Germany beer Saltaire in Yorkshire do a cracking helles which I think is as good if not better than the Germans do .

People who stand aimlessly at the fucking cash machine slowly pressing buttons and then getting a second card out cause they clearly have no money.
I'm convinced that for some people cash machines provide a video game. There is no other explanation for the time they take.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.