Stupid little things that bug you

Two that have really pissed me off today.

People who stand aimlessly at the fucking cash machine slowly pressing buttons and then getting a second card out cause they clearly have no money.

People who walk along busy streets in town on their phones and just stop still in the middle of everyone walking.
Second one hell yes. Woman walking down a flight of steps yesterday - every third step stop to check her texting was going ok grrr

The stupid half wit that decided it was a good idea to buy 2 tins of Felix cat food, open them and leave them outside the Co-op by the cash machine. Bearing in mind its a 104 in the shade it is likely your oh so wonderful charity act has poisoned half the cats and dogs in the area. If mine who managed to eat some before being dragged off is ill, I will find you and I will kill you.

When you’re finishing a shit and you stand up but catch the end of your cock on the underside of the toilet seat on someone else’s toilet or a work toilet or a public toilet.

When you’re finishing a shit and you stand up but catch the end of your cock on the underside of the toilet seat on someone else’s toilet or a work toilet or a public toilet.
I hate it when you're standing there having a piss and not only is the water cold but it's deep as well.

Red neck MAGA Americans, imagine being stopped at a red light with that fucker attached to you pick up truck LoL

98-B83-F77-9218-4-A53-AB95-20-B0595-A5-DA9.jpg

That you are only allowed one free alcoholic drink in Dalaman Airport private lounge.

OK I have just blagged 4 of us in for free(£20 per person) but come on, I am going to complain.

On my way out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.