Stupid little things that bug you

Crows (or whatever they are; rooks, ravens, jackdawes?) and their horrible crowing.

Coorrrrrrrr coorrrrrrr coorrrrrrrrr

Fucking sling it, you noisy cunts.
They think they're fucking well hard too, when I take Kumar (my dog) out on the field she scares off the pigeons and sparrows etc with ease, they fly away when she comes within 50 feet of 'em but those black birds stand their ground a lot longer, maybe 15 feet until they give in. They call it a murder of crows you know, and a parliament of rooks, I'm not sure what a group of Kumars are.. a fucking nuisance most likely

Crows (or whatever they are; rooks, ravens, jackdawes?) and their horrible crowing.

Coorrrrrrrr coorrrrrrr coorrrrrrrrr

Fucking sling it, you noisy cunts.
Noisy, but really intelligent. There are instances where they collect nuts and drop them at a traffic light controlled pedestrian crossing when the lights are red, wait for the lights to go green whereby the cars break the nuts open and then when the lights turn red again they scoop up their spoils.

I have had a raven watch me from about 100 metres away and when I dropped some treats for them on the patio, in they swooped.

You are correct with the noisy fuckers bit though.

O2 taking over virgin mobile so I now have to go in to an o2 shop and request to be able to access sexually explicit content, it can be done online if you have a credit card , I don’t only debit

O2 taking over virgin mobile so I now have to go in to an o2 shop and request to be able to access sexually explicit content, it can be done online if you have a credit card , I don’t only debit
Use a VPN pal ;)

On a similar line: Tesco Mobile not offering deals for Turkey.

Noisy, but really intelligent. There are instances where they collect nuts and drop them at a traffic light controlled pedestrian crossing when the lights are red, wait for the lights to go green whereby the cars break the nuts open and then when the lights turn red again they scoop up their spoils.

I have had a raven watch me from about 100 metres away and when I dropped some treats for them on the patio, in they swooped.

You are correct with the noisy fuckers bit though.
Corvids are by far the most intelligent of birds.

I understand crows can recognise individual humans, and remember any hostile actions or acts of kindness. But the really amazing thing is, they pass this information on to the other crows.

So it pays to be nice to crows.

Corvids are by far the most intelligent of birds.

I understand crows can recognise individual humans, and remember any hostile actions or acts of kindness. But the really amazing thing is, they pass this information on to the other crows.

So it pays to be nice to crows.
I agree.

I saw a small piece on them once and it was suggested that they know rather more about you than you do about them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.