Stupid little things that bug you

Red neck MAGA Americans, imagine being stopped at a red light with that fucker attached to you pick up truck LoL

98-B83-F77-9218-4-A53-AB95-20-B0595-A5-DA9.jpg

Are there many of them in Australia?

When you're driving about all innocent, and then cos it's hot, and parklife is on, you see loads of scantily clad girlies with their big knockers and arses hanging out.. but often a few of these are accompanied by a bloke with his shirt off, showing off his tanned iron washboard stomach etc and I'm a red blooded man, I can't help it, so of course I'm looking but sometimes I make eye contact with the shirtless man! And he thinks I'm looking at him! And he gives ME a dirty look! He's the guy with his muscles out walking next to a girl for god's sake

When you're driving about all innocent, and then cos it's hot, and parklife is on, you see loads of scantily clad girlies with their big knockers and arses hanging out.. but often a few of these are accompanied by a bloke with his shirt off, showing off his tanned iron washboard stomach etc and I'm a red blooded man, I can't help it, so of course I'm looking but sometimes I make eye contact with the shirtless man! And he thinks I'm looking at him! And he gives ME a dirty look! He's the guy with his muscles out walking next to a girl for god's sake
All innocent eh? You probably had your tight gym shorts on.

People saying City have done a ‘three-peat’ or ‘3peat’ - three Premier League titles in a row.

What the fuck kind of word is that?

Irish bars.Hate them.A last resort only when abroad.
Overpriced shite.
WHAT !

When you say abroad, what do you mean ? Surely the whole point of being abroad is taking in the culture and the area.......... or are you just taking the piss out of another poster ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.