Stupid little things that bug you

Waiting to use the diy car wash at petrol station and the guy in front is going every possible setting on the thing

YouTubers saying this is taking the world by storm,on anything from recipes to stupid hacks.

People who take an age when using a ATM. I'm waiting in a queue, 2 guys and a middle aged woman before me. Blokes have card in hand, take about 2-3 minutes to complete. Woman gets to the machine and only then starts diving in her shopping bag to find her purse, to find her card. Must have punched the wrong number, she starts muttering and looking at me as if I would know. Has to get her spec's on, has a second go, success this time. Then a long delay while she packs everything away.
I thought I'd time myself, 1 minute 16 seconds, not a world record but a personal best (could have been quicker but had to select "Other Amount".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.