Stupid little things that bug you

I really do grimace whenever I hear people say "Twenny" instead of twenty. It is now becoming prevalent, even with BBC presenters. I was watching athletics on the BBC last weekend and before the start of the 200 meters race, the commentator was giving all the athlete's best times. He must have said "Twenny" about thirty times in as many seconds.

Also, why do some athletes make silly gestures when being announced to the crowd?
When they say the year in that manner; ‘it’s twenny twenny ffree’.

Fuck off!

Panderers bug me , yet I quite like Pandas (but not Panda cars or panda pop).
I don’t like Pandora, neither the jewellery or anything Pandora related in the film Avatar.

Update.
I am not into pandemics or pandemonium either.

2nd update:
Other peoples pan handles or pans of scouse don’t do it for me either.
Panda ginger, we call all ‘pop’ ginger. Pop is such a fucking woosy Bellend name. That aside, I too detested that. Heads should have rolled for coming up with it, and selling the stuff!

Pandora, pandemics, et al, I’m not fussed.

I really don’t know what to make of you. I’m torn between putting you forward to run MI6, or having you sectioned.

I will have a think about it.

I really do grimace whenever I hear people say "Twenny" instead of twenty. It is now becoming prevalent, even with BBC presenters. I was watching athletics on the BBC last weekend and before the start of the 200 meters race, the commentator was giving all the athlete's best times. He must have said "Twenny" about thirty times in as many seconds.

Also, why do some athletes make silly gestures when being announced to the crowd?
Surely it was ther-ee times.

Not sure it’s a little thing but got a letter from a Solicitor today.
They are trying to wean £3k from me for an accident which never occurred.
Guess they are not having much luck with my Insurance Company.

When they say the year in that manner; ‘it’s twenny twenny ffree’.

Fuck off!
Have you used "foo fyba" internet, to type this?

Outdoor barbecues when the wind is in the wrong direction and all the smoke comes in your kitchen or living room.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.