Stupid little things that bug you

Bargain Hunt does my fucking head in. What a waste of licence payers money that is. Give a pair of no marks a wedge of cash to waste on cast off shit being peddled a group of Lovejoy shysters
Oh yes, that is awful.

"Spend a load of money on a bunch of tat at a junk sale and sell it all off for a loss!"

And they hardly ever make an offer and actually buy a property.

All these looking for a house shows are full of people with too little money and too high expectations.

E.g.

Escape to the Country. Some daft spinster intending to move from a basement studio in Chelsea to Pembrokeshire or rural inland Wales. Wanted to entertain friends and didn't think to take into account travel times before going on TV.
"Look at me, I'm on the telly!".

Makes me sick that and it's so obviously rehearsed is A Place in the Sun. When they make offers Jasmine gets a call back in seconds every time. It isn't like that in the real world at all.

And they hardly ever make an offer and actually buy a property.

All these looking for a house shows are full of people with too little money and too high expectations.

E.g.

Escape to the Country. Some daft spinster intending to move from a basement studio in Chelsea to Pembrokeshire or rural inland Wales. Wanted to entertain friends and didn't think to take into account travel times before going on TV.
I don't get this country's obsession with property shows. It all began with Through the Keyole' and slowly grew into the monster it is today.

I couldn't even go to Sweden and not see it..... It followed me on SVT 1 with back to back episodes just like on More 4, with subtitles and A Place in the Sun was still showing the "Home or Away" editions.

I even went to a country where the show don't exist (Spain) and still could not get away from it..... I stayed with a friend who's sister had at the time an English boyfriend and he sent over in 2007 VHS videos of the shows to her!.

Crowded House told us to take the weather with us no matter where we went..... With me it's annoying British property shows!.

Bargain Hunt does my fucking head in. What a waste of licence payers money that is. Give a pair of no marks a wedge of cash to waste on cast off shit being peddled a group of Lovejoy shysters
The whole concept of Bargain Hunt is ludicrous. The contestants have to buy tat at retail and then hope to make a profit selling at wholesale. WTF?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.