Stupid little things that bug you

(Oxford definition) Acronym noun: An abbreviation formed from the initial letters of other words and pronounced as a word (eg ASCII, NASA).

Your link doesn't say "BBC is an acronym" anywhere, because it isn't.

(I told you this gets me illogically angry, I just got up for a piss and checked my phone, now I'm typing furiously at half three in the morning :)
You checked your phone at 3.30am ! You didn't look to see if there was an important message from family or work, instead you went into BM, found your post and replied......at 3.30am.

TWTF.

It's an acronym, the world's truly fucked.

Edit: and you had another piss 2 hours later !!!

You checked your phone at 3.30am ! You didn't look to see if there was an important message from family or work, instead you went into BM, found your post and replied......at 3.30am.

TWTF.

TWTF is not a word, therefore it is not an acronym.

TWTF.

Haha rightfully called out! While I did indeed have another piss at 5.20 (it's an FOC thing) that is actually when I get up to go to work so checking bm is possibly slightly more justified. Certainly more justified than saying BBC is an acronym anyway ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.