Stupid little things that bug you

Neil Diamond is a brilliant singer/songwriter/artist and it’s a damn shame this great song has been hijacked by beer swilling football fans.
It is a shame, as I didn't really mind it at first. I wasn't a fan, it was just over my head whenever I heard it, now it's irritating as anything.

It is a shame, as I didn't really mind it at first. I wasn't a fan, it was just over my head whenever I heard it, now it's irritating as anything.
The song doesn’t irritate me in the slightest when I hear it, as an earlier poster put, it’s that “so good, so good, so good” bit that does.

The song doesn’t irritate me in the slightest when I hear it, as an earlier poster put, it’s that “so good, so good, so good” bit that does.
So the song doesn't irritate you but some of the song lyrics do? That's like saying you enjoy a curry as long as it's not hot and spicy.

So the song doesn't irritate you but some of the song lyrics do? That's like saying you enjoy a curry as long as it's not hot and spicy.
I mean outside of the football environment. I didn’t explain myself very well there did I?

Personally I hate Tiffany singing Sweet Caroline whilst stood at a cash machine in a little quiet village that has a 20mph speed limit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.