Stupid little things that bug you

Hugh Plym and Robert Peston.... and maybe the weather man who lives off making Piers Morgan storm off GMB. Was a nobody until then.

Roundabouts and drivers who go well over the speed limit tailgating you, then have the nerve to horn blast you for stopping to give way to traffic. Also, those who go round you when you are signalling to turn into a building on the left. Just wait and be patient!!!.

Hugh Plym and Robert Peston.... and maybe the weather man who lives off making Piers Morgan storm off GMB. Was a nobody until then.

Roundabouts and drivers who go well over the speed limit tailgating you, then have the nerve to horn blast you for stopping to give way to traffic. Also, those who go round you when you are signalling to turn into a building on the left. Just wait and be patient!!!.
Robert Peston and all of those fucking ridiculous fucking pauses. Prick.

The machine gives you 6 questions cash, cash and receipt etc. Everyone knows the questions and everyone knows what they want but I am sure woman still read every question. Then it gives you the amounts it can dispense. Even though they've just shouted to Tiffany that their getting 'twenny' out they study it like its a question on quantum physics.
Yes I do read what the dispenser says. Some, when you’ve tapped your number in asks you to enter, some don’t. I then go on to ask for a receipt with my cash, this by the way, after I’ve got a printed mini statement. I always take my time when getting money out and make sure I’m not distracted. I don’t give a damn how long I take but I know it’s not that long.

Fucking ridiculous, especially seeing the England players after the Denmark semi singing it and fist throwing to the "So Good!, So Good!" parts.

Aston Villa are to blame for bringing it to these shores.

Neil Diamond is a crap singer and all his songs are crap too. I just don't get why the song was so well liked in the first place, although it only got to No.8.

Shoehorning the word "sweet" into the song as well. Total cringe.
Neil Diamond is a brilliant singer/songwriter/artist and it’s a damn shame this great song has been hijacked by beer swilling football fans.

So being hit by a car is fine then as long as it doesn’t kill you. Ok, noted.

Fucking bell end.
No you prick. Being injured is not the same as being dead. It's not fucking rocket science.

What if out of the 35,000 people "killed or injured" only 3 were killed and 34,997 were injured? It's a fucking meaningless statistic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.