Stupid little things that bug you

Yes I do read what the dispenser says. Some, when you’ve tapped your number in asks you to enter, some don’t. I then go on to ask for a receipt with my cash, this by the way, after I’ve got a printed mini statement. I always take my time when getting money out and make sure I’m not distracted. I don’t give a damn how long I take but I know it’s not that long.
Can't you just get Tiffany to do it next time?

No you prick. Being injured is not the same as being dead. It's not fucking rocket science.

What if out of the 35,000 people "killed or injured" only 3 were killed and 34,997 were injured? It's a fucking meaningless statistic.

I didn’t say it was. Are you thick or pissed or senile?

About 1000 people each year are killed on rural roads. Took me 5 seconds to look that up. Happy now?

Fine being injured then is it? How would you feel if it was you or a loved one injured when walking / cycling etc on a rural road by some speeding blind fuckwit?

Honestly some people, Jesus fucking Christ.

I didn’t say it was. Are you thick or pissed or senile?

About 1000 people each year are killed on rural roads. Took me 5 seconds to look that up. Happy now?

Fine being injured then is it? How would you feel if it was you or a loved one injured when walking / cycling etc on a rural road by some speeding blind fuckwit?

Honestly some people, Jesus fucking Christ.
You are the thickest **** on this forum. Being injured is not the same as being dead. An injury could be concussion, a broken arm, ruptured spleen and a thousand and one other things. Being dead is being dead. They are not the same thing. Killed or injured is a stupid way to present statistics because they are not the same thing. When some news presenter says 5,000 people have been killed or injured in an earthquake which is it? Killed or injured?
It's like saying my mate's a window cleaner. He fell off his ladder last week and he was killed or injured.

Last edited:
You are the thickest **** on this forum. Being injured in not the same as being dead. An injury could be concussion, a broken arm, ruptured spleen and a thousand and one other things. Being dead is being dead. They are not the same thing. Killed or injured is a stupid way to present statistics because they are not the same thing. When some news presenter says 5,000 people have been killed or injured in an earthquake which is it? Killed or injured?

You really can’t read can you.

On the ignore list.

Neil Diamond is a brilliant singer/songwriter/artist and it’s a damn shame this great song has been hijacked by beer swilling football fans.
I agree. He's wrote some very deep and poetic songs along the years like Brooklyn Roads & Free Life. Plus he's written many songs that were big hits for other artists when he was in Tin Pan Alley.
I don't think Neil is responsible for the boozy "So Good So Good" thing.

I think he has a great talent. And I'm sorry he has Parkinsons disease.

Fucking ridiculous, especially seeing the England players after the Denmark semi singing it and fist throwing to the "So Good!, So Good!" parts.

Shoehorning the word "sweet" into the song as well.
Two things;
1. I loved singing it when they played it at the Etihad after the QPR match while waiting for the trophy presentation. Whole family belted it out.

2. I knew a Caroline when i was in the sixth form. Last name was Good. And sweet with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.