Stupid little things that bug you

Just had a lady in spoons tell me it's company policy not to let customers try Abbott ale before they buy . It was really embarrassing for her when I said she better tell her manager to remove the try before you buy sign in front of the Abbott. Some workers just get carried away.
Ive also had that. At the ready cooked chicken counter in Asda. Asked for a chicken to be cut in half. She said sorry we dont do that. Swivelled the 'ask us to cut your chicken in half' sign round and asked why she had a pair of bug fuck off scissors in front her then. Never heard a woman huff so much

Ive also had that. At the ready cooked chicken counter in Asda. Asked for a chicken to be cut in half. She said sorry we dont do that. Swivelled the 'ask us to cut your chicken in half' sign round and asked why she had a pair of bug fuck off scissors in front her then. Never heard a woman huff so much
How are you supposed to get your dick in half a cooked chicken?

Stupid novelty car stickers. Shoreham is full of them on parked cars... and those England number plates.

ADHD, if it’s a disorder why does it generally pick kids who’s mums have no teeth , live on council estates and have trampolines in their gardens ?
Sounds like my homophobic mother who once said this about Tourettes......

"Didn't have that in my day, you were just naughty. I never heard of it until I saw that bloke on Big Brother".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.