Stupid little things that bug you

Having to stand from Ludlow to Manchester because Transport for Wales couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.
I know they couldn't help the fault on the earlier, cancelled train, but they could have got a decent replacement not a 2 car relic from the days of Isombard Kingdom Brunel.

I tried to buy a padlock and a fluorescent light bulb yesterday but they only sold them in packs of two (light bulbs) or 2, 3 or 4 (padlocks).
I gave up years ago trying to buy a specific drill bit or socket.
Piss takers.

Having to stand from Ludlow to Manchester because Transport for Wales couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.
I know they couldn't help the fault on the earlier, cancelled train, but they could have got a decent replacement not a 2 car relic from the days of Isombard Kingdom Brunel.

I had to squeeze onto a 2 coach train at Nantwich earlier that had originated from Swansea and was heading to Manchester. Thankfully I was changing at Crewe so only had to tolerate the cattle truck conditions for 5 minutes!

ADHD, if it’s a disorder why does it generally pick kids who’s mums have no teeth , live on council estates and have trampolines in their gardens ?
The fact you didn’t stick around to reply to those who challenged you tells me all I need to know about you and this shit and quite unbelievably ignorant post.

Sounds like you’re fortunate enough to not have suffered with ADHD, or look after someone who does.

My body hairs get everywhere and still appear after giving the flat a proper blitz of a clean.

They’re in obvious places like my bed and shower, but they appear on the window sill and I’ve somehow just seen one on a shelf in the kitchen that’s about 7 foot off the ground… how?!

Last edited by a moderator:
People who make references to the MasterCard Priceless Commercials, especially using it to refer to football results.

Awful advert everyone else seemed to like, apart from myself. I hated and still do hate the Jacob's Club biscuits commercials, but everyone else keeps singing the song even to this day. What fucking club is this they're telling us to join?!.

My body hairs get everywhere and still appear after giving the flat a proper blitz of a clean.

They’re in obvious places like my bed and shower, but they appear on the window sill and I’ve somehow just seen one on a shelf in the kitchen that’s about 7 foot off the ground… how?!

Violent farts. Stop trying to cook Jamie Oliver's early work...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.