Stupid little things that bug you

People are too reliant on cars nowadays. I reckon loads of cars are on the road unnecessarily.
Growing up in the 60s, you didn't get taken everywhere in a fucking car. We didn't have one. You made your own way.
If a girl went to girl guides or something she made her own way there. And back.
And if you ran out of milk, bread, butter, eggs, tea etc. you walked or got the bus to the shops.
I would walk into Stalybridge with the dog.
Not like the human fucking sloths now who have to drive everywhere.
I’ve been banging in about this for years. Is it any wonder that developed countries are full of fat cunts?

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve been bringing in about this for years. Is it any wonder that developed countries are full of fat cunts?
Exactly mate.
I had hip problems a few years ago.
I was thinking hip replacement possibly, instead of doing nothing I started walking 10k steps a day to increase muscle strength around my hips and knees. Also lost 9 kg.
After 3 months no more hip pain.
I just wasn't walking enough.

Shop staff who carry on phone conversations while serving.
I remember decades ago when I worked at the job centre, they had this ‘thing’, whereby if your phone rang, you had to pick it up within about 3 rings, some kind of performance indicator.

I had no problem with that, but I asked, what if someone is sat in front of you talking and you’re dealing with their problem when it rings, expecting the answer to be “oh yes, it doesn’t count then”, but no, you had to cut the person off who was sat in front of you and answer it, you know, the person who had bothered to get up off their arse to come in and sort a problem out, not the one who just thought ‘fuck it, can’t be arsed physically going down so I’ll just pick up the phone’.

Could never really get my head around that one, especially on a courtesy level, needless to say I didn’t last long there and turned down their offer of a permanent job.

I’ve been bringing in about this for years. Is it any wonder that developed countries are full of fat cunts?
It's got even worse now, with fatties on mobility scooters driving them down the frozen food aisle in Tesco.
(Other supermarkets are available).

I’ve been banging in about this for years. Is it any wonder that developed countries are full of fat cunts?

As well as people driving everywhere, there's now the issue of people having unhealthy food delivered to their doors as they can't even be arsed walking to the shops to buy the ingredients to rustle up a simple meal, or walk to a takeaway if they feel that way inclined.
Where is this laziness going next? Feeding robots to stuff you full of trans-fats while you lie in bed?

waitresses putting you on a table right next to a bunch of fat loud c*nts when there's loads of other tables free in quieter areas.

waitresses that sit you down on table then f*ck off for ages before asking you if you'd like a drink.

I remember decades ago when I worked at the job centre, they had this ‘thing’, whereby if your phone rang, you had to pick it up within about 3 rings, some kind of performance indicator.

I had no problem with that, but I asked, what if someone is sat in front of you talking and you’re dealing with their problem when it rings, expecting the answer to be “oh yes, it doesn’t count then”, but no, you had to cut the person off who was sat in front of you and answer it, you know, the person who had bothered to get up off their arse to come in and sort a problem out, not the one who just thought ‘fuck it, can’t be arsed physically going down so I’ll just pick up the phone’.

Could never really get my head around that one, especially on a courtesy level, needless to say I didn’t last long there and turned down their offer of a permanent job.
If you've worked in that environment you'll know it's all about ticking fucking stupid boxes.

The 30 second salutation used to fuck me off (ok not quite 30 seconds)...they just got "Hello fraud" from me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.