Stupid little things that bug you

Having to stand from Ludlow to Manchester because Transport for Wales couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.
I know they couldn't help the fault on the earlier, cancelled train, but they could have got a decent replacement not a 2 car relic from the days of Isombard Kingdom Brunel.
Reminds me of Southern Rail on their commuter rush hour trains.

Given up on those horrible things, been driving round whenever I want to go somewhere ever since Mickey Lynch and his goons began their Z-List Celebrity status bids.

That fucking radio advert for Amazon, about a woman wanting 35 tins of shoe polish. Whispermumbling. Just speak properly.

Oh, and speaking of adverts. That annoying lad, preaching that I should take shorter showers. Little ****.

Going to bed stone cold sober around 10 o’clock only to have the drunken missus entering the bedroom shortly after midnight well pissed and rambling jibberish , followed by kicking,elbows etc resulting in me coming downstairs at this time

Going to bed stone cold sober around 10 o’clock only to have the drunken missus entering the bedroom shortly after midnight well pissed and rambling jibberish , followed by kicking,elbows etc resulting in me coming downstairs at this time
Im presently playing about with a lady who is up and down from bed through the night like a fiddlers elbow. When she does sleep its lying next to blast furnace 4 at port talbot steelworks. Asked whats happening, I cant deal with it. Menopause.
Great.

Im only seeing her in the afternoons from now on. She can go and sweat somewhere else at night

Anybody that says could of , it’s freaking could have .. and when somebody doesn’t put their chair back under the table after a meal or left their desk .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.