Stupid little things that bug you

The film, A Quiet Place… do they want to make any more fucking noise, or what? Wankers.

People putting in apostrophes where there shouldn't be one. ^
Grammar Bullies and Grammar Police wankers.

People who bring others up on it are bullies and don't realise there are dyslexic people out there. They also most probably bought Lizz Truss's book "Eat, Shoots and Leaves", which Marcus Brickstoke on Room 101 in 2007, placed the blame on for why people are like this towards others.

People who bring others up on it are bullies and don't realise there are dyslexic people out there. They also most probably bought Lizz Truss's book "Eat, Shoots and Leaves", which Marcus Brickstoke on Room 101 in 2007, placed the blame on for why people are like this towards others.
You think I'm either/one of those then?

Lynne Truss. :-)

Incidentally I have read that and am still none the wiser as to where all the apostrophes should go, and I am not dyslexic.

On a broader note, and not to ignore your point, I believe that it is important to have a basic grasp of grammar which is not often the case. Even many of the so called journalists out there don't seem to paid attention in class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.