Stupid little things that bug you

Gormless drivers not understanding that the green left arrow on the traffic light means they can actually go left and not have to wait for the other green light.

Taking the knee still being a thing and this country being the only ones still doing it.

As much as I despise racism, it sadly cannot be stopped and it's flocking with a dead horse.

The same repeated sentences the commentary comes out with while it's going on its just as neausiating as well.

Taking the knee still being a thing and this country being the only ones still doing it.

As much as I despise racism, it sadly cannot be stopped and it's flocking with a dead horse.

The same repeated sentences the commentary comes out with while it's going on its just as neausiating as well.
People who say flocking with a dead horse instead of flogging a dead horse ;)

People who say flocking with a dead horse instead of flogging a dead horse ;)
@laserblue Oh Mr Imalwaysright, have you never gathered round a dead horse ?

I remember when thousands of us gathered round Dobbin, oh yes to most he was just a dead animal on Blackpool beach but to us, no to us he was a thoughrabred, so yes we flocked round him, is that so wrong ? You tell me.

Go on then tell me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.