Stupid little things that bug you

People who keep pinching my food recycling caddy!! This is the third time in 18 months I've had to ask the council for a replacement. They will start charging me next.

If I don't hear the bin men which means I don't get out immediately it's gone!! Some weeks my mobility issues mean I can't get out until later anyway, Grrrr.
Bastards!

Can you ask the bin men if you can leave it closer to your house and they come and get it?

Saying that, bin men can be a right set of bastards themselves. I’ve had months of trouble tying to get them to empty our communal bins at my flats. They refuse to empty them if there are bin bags above the height of the bin. But the more they refuse to empty bins the more the bins are getting overfull. One week they only emptied three out of 22 bins in the site.

Proper bunch of idiots they are.

I wouldn’t put it past them as being the ones pinching your little bin. It’s easier for the lazy fuckers to just pick that up and sling it in the back of their wagon than it is to open it up and get the bags out.

Bastards!

Can you ask the bin men if you can leave it closer to your house and they come and get it?

Saying that, bin men can be a right set of bastards themselves. I’ve had months of trouble tying to get them to empty our communal bins at my flats. They refuse to empty them if there are bin bags above the height of the bin. But the more they refuse to empty bins the more the bins are getting overfull. One week they only emptied three out of 22 bins in the site.

Proper bunch of idiots they are.

I wouldn’t put it past them as being the ones pinching your little bin. It’s easier for the lazy fuckers to just pick that up and sling it in the back of their wagon than it is to open it up and get the bags out.
Well I’ve ordered a permanent marker to mark it with my name and address this time. I just used an ordinary pen before so it had faded away.
As I have assisted delivery for the larger ordinary bins our bin men are usually ok but I think they’ve got some new ones recently as every other week (the blue week) they leave the back gate wide open!
I buy them biscuits and chocolates at Christmas as well!! :-) :-)

Well I’ve ordered a permanent marker to mark it with my name and address this time. I just used an ordinary pen before so it had faded away.
As I have assisted delivery for the larger ordinary bins our bin men are usually ok but I think they’ve got some new ones recently as every other week (the blue week) they leave the back gate wide open!
You can buy stickers with your house number online which stands out better than marker pen.

They will start charging me next.
They already do in some places round here EB, I’ve had numerous run-ins about it with various councils over the years, last time I moved I left the one I’d paid for at the old address, got to the new address, no bin, was told by the council I had to pay £30+, so I said I’d go back and get the one from my previous address as I’d already paid for that, was told I wasn’t allowed to do that !

Maybe that’s where I’m going wrong!

People referring to vinyl records as "vinyls".

They're vinyl records...always have been, always will be.

People referring to vinyl records as "vinyls".

They're vinyl records...always have been, always will be.
I had over 50 vinyl records at one time.
I gave a few to mates and that took me down to about 40.
Then I sold some to bring me down to 20 ish.
The rest are going to go at car boot sales.
Yes folks - it's the vinyl countdown...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.