Stupid little things that bug you

I cringe when I hear a parent using industrial language against a small child. I never swore at my kids when they were growing up and still don't, even now as adults.
I was in a supermarket yesterday and overheard a woman trying to control a misbehaving boy (6 or 7 I guess)... "Will you stop f...ing around with that trolly, you'll hit somebody".
I live close to a primary school and often hear the kids as they pass by, swearing at each other.
I recall a time (many moons ago) when it was rare to hear a women swear and frowned upon for a man swore in front of a woman.
If you don't swear at the kids when they grow up they will know fuck all.

I agree with this, the last two HP laptops I have had seem to be unable to get rid of Edge and that fucking AI Bing shit... I just want google as my automatic IE, but these things deem programmed to stop you having this easily. Fucking hate it.
You can set up Edge to have Google as the home and new tab pages.

A bit like my ‘Apple Watch’ that, time to stand up/ooh I’ve noticed your step count today isn’t quite what it should be/you’ve climb one more flight of steps today than you did 9 days ago/you’ve had 3 wanks today, that’s enough for anybody etc etc etc.

I call it Shirley, after my Mam.
Slightly disturbing that your mam knew how many wanks you'd had

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.