Stupid little things that bug you

Repeat quiz shows that ask questions only relevant in the original show eg where are the next Olympics to be held, or who is the current Prime Minister when it could be any one of 5 .

Winter coats that don't have a hood on them. If you're missing protection from a pretty standard part of winter, something's not right.

Lads who go out with their top half dressed for winter, then their bottom half wearing shorts and flip flops. Or even worse, Crocs.

Motorists who think you can only fill up at petrol station when the pump is on the same side as the petrol cap.
The pump reaches across !
Or the fat fucker (with a straggly ginger beard down to his belly button.....wtf?), who parks his car next to one of the pumps, doesn't get petrol, but goes into the shop to get 2 cans of energy drink, when there's empty designated spaces, elsewhere

Or the fat fucker (with a straggly ginger beard down to his belly button.....wtf?), who parks his car next at one of the pumps, doesn't get petrol, but goes into the shop to get 2 cans of energy drink, when there's empty designated spaces, elsewhere
Pisses me right off. Trying to fuel up on the way to work and some **** is scratching cards at the til.
They shouldn't sell any of that crap.

The constant apologies from broadcasters when bad language is picked up by the mics at football matches. Yes; I understand that kids are watching and that, in an ideal world, they wouldn't be exposed to swearing at a very young age (even though I've heard youngsters effing and blinding just as well as I can). But sport is an emotive pastime. Is anyone (apart from the Holy Marys) really THAT offended by it these days? If you want to be offended, have a look at what's going on in the middle east. Now, THAT is highly offensive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.