Stupid little things that bug you

"Budget" supermarkets.
When they open their doors at the proper time, why are their staff just starting to stock the shelves? I'm either not getting stuff that SHOULD be there, or I'm slaloming pallets like an Olympic skier with my trolley.

Stagger your staff's hours accordingly, and let some of them come in 2 hours before opening time.

Token woman who knows nothing about football actually being paid money to give her opinion
Wife today. Heard some interesting football news.

Said she heard on the radio that some footballer called Alex Scott was dating Jeff Lynne and they were at some awards together.
Told her Jeff Lynne was in ELO, was too old for Alex Scott and that she must be istaken.
She then rechecked her info and told me it was actually Jess Glynne. I assumed then that it was Alex Scott, the Bristol City player.
Off she comes back that it is Alex Scott the ex Arsenal lady and Jess Glynne the singer are in a relationship.
Totally confused at this stage

Told her to feck off, in a nice way.

Or the fat fucker (with a straggly ginger beard down to his belly button.....wtf?), who parks his car next to one of the pumps, doesn't get petrol, but goes into the shop to get 2 cans of energy drink, when there's empty designated spaces, elsewhere
The irony is that he needed the 2 tins of energy drinks just to get out of the car

Wife today. Heard some interesting football news.

Said she heard on the radio that some footballer called Alex Scott was dating Jeff Lynne and they were at some awards together.
Told her Jeff Lynne was in ELO, was too old for Alex Scott and that she must be istaken.
She then rechecked her info and told me it was actually Jess Glynne. I assumed then that it was Alex Scott, the Bristol City player.
Off she comes back that it is Alex Scott the ex Arsenal lady and Jess Glynne the singer are in a relationship.
Totally confused at this stage

Told her to feck off, in a nice way.
You seriously didn't know that Scott is a lesbian? You need to speak to your parole officer about relaxing the conditions of your house arrest.

You seriously didn't know that Scott is a lesbian? You need to speak to your parole officer about relaxing the conditions of your house arrest.
I knew that.
It was the wife giving me all sorts of misinformation.
I didn't know Jess Glynne was though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.