Stupid little things that bug you

Slurpers, cunts the lot of em. Every time they bring the cup to their mouth slurrrpppppp, ffs its not molten lava
These buggers don't drink from a cup. They just inhale and see what ends up their mouth. In parts of the Middle East it's not uncommon to see/hear blokes slurping even cold drinks. Dirty bastards.

These buggers don't drink from a cup. They just inhale and see what ends up their mouth. In parts of the Middle East it's not uncommon to see/hear blokes slurping even cold drinks. Dirty bastards.
I'm sure my gran used to slurp her tea, from a spoon. Dont know why as she had the shakes and not one drop went anywhere near her.....

The thing that winds me up most at the moment is every morning when I get up having to clear the debris of my son's cooking the night before at some ridiculous hour before I have space to make my breakfast.

That and constantly having to straighten the bath mats, put the towels back on the rail and close whatever cupboard door or drawer he has opened.

Thank fuck he goes back to uni next week.
Someone catching up with the thread has just given this a like which reminded me of my post. Well I can report that he finished uni two years ago and has been living (and working ) at home since and fuck all has changed. Well, to be fair he does most of his cooking in the day and evening now but he is still unable to perform the basics of clearing up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.