Stupid little things that bug you

Getting old..

It's a fucker :(

Still, better than the alternative haha.

The other day there were some noisy teenagers on the tram. One of them started vaping, very annoying. 10 years ago I'd have had words. But nowadays I couldn't fight a fucking teletubby :(

Getting old..

The other day there were some noisy teenagers on the tram. One of them started vaping, very annoying. 10 years ago I'd have had words. But nowadays I couldn't fight a fucking teletubby :(

I can't believe that I died in the war fighting for the future of today's youth.

Getting old..

tbf im in my 40s and i wouldnt fight a teletubby theres something really shady about those fuckers and dont even get me started on that spawn of satan baby in the sun.

Christmas fucking cards. I tell you, we must send hundreds of the fucking things to people and we see most of them face to face. Same for birthdays, we must have shares in the bloody card factory. We don't even send them just from the family, apparently the kids need to send individual ones as well to certain people. Seriously does my head in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.