Stupid little things that bug you

Blokes using hairdryers in the changing rooms at the gym, fuck me I'm sure those things are running 24/7, do these cunts have hair dryers at home? Just use a towel you annoying noisy cunts

I've noticed that when I go swimming. I just give my hair a quick comb so it doesn't look too disheveled, but there's blokes there for minutes faffing around with the hairdryers.
What's the point when it either air drys in seconds once outside, or you get soaked again as it's pissing it down.

I've noticed that when I go swimming. I just give my hair a quick comb so it doesn't look too disheveled, but there's blokes there for minutes faffing around with the hairdryers.
What's the point when it either air drys in seconds once outside, or you get soaked again as it's pissing it down.
The bald bloke drying his beard today took gobshite gold for me, I'd been for a shower and back and he was still at it, twat

When you're binge watching a tv series and they have to play the tarting theme music for 5 fucking minutes before every episode along with credits, does anybody care who was the executive producers or who did the screenplay ffs.
What is theme music for anyway ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.