Stupid little things that bug you

The clusterfuck that is Royal Mail. We've not received several family and friends' Christmas cards posted in early December and likewise cards we sent in plenty of time haven't arrived. The December edition of a magazine subscription also posted weeks ago has failed to arrive.

The media has widely reported that Royal Mail prioritised parcels over letters and cards in the run up to Christmas because they make more money with them. For years Royal Mail has pushed up the cost of postage way beyond inflation while providing a rapidly declining service. Because regular stamps are now marked simply 1st or 2nd a lot of people don't realise that the cost of a 1st class stamp is now £1.25 - until they get charged £10 for a book of 8 stamps.
Fuckin wankers they are, I hate them with a passion, unfortunately there’s my address, then the same in the next town, lost count the amount of times they’ve claimed to have delivered stuff to me, even handed to me in person when they haven’t, and gone on to call me a liar a few times in emails on the strength of their employees say so that they did (maybe they did, just not my address).

Luckily, last time, they took a picture of the door they delivered it too (surprise surprise, it was the one in the next town, again) so made a complaint (again) and sent them a picture of my front door, eventually they apologised about 3-4 weeks later and said they’d make steps to get my parcel back, told them not to bother as he was a bigger **** than them (I got delivered a load of his kids presents one Christmas Eve so I drove to his house to make sure the kids got them in time for Christmas day, not a thank you kiss my arse or nothing from him).

Forgetting a six pack of beer in the truck overnight, finding it this morning as six beer lollies with all the tops blown off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.